Monday, May 7, 2012

Rewriting The Story ...

It's cold and raining here in Melbourne ... (got photo to prove) ...

a cold rainy night with ME shadow


My mind is running amok ...

I asked myself  -
  • Can I do it?
  • Why do I want to do it?
  • I'm scared shitless.
  • People are going to laugh at me, especially those who knew me in person ...
  • Why do I want to expose myself like this?  To what end?

I haven't got an answer yet ...

I dived into Vivienne McMaster's "You are Your Own Muse - Rewriting The Story (Self Portrait) e-Course" to face up my worst fear - ME.

I'm telling myself:

"Forget about everything and everyone. You know you need this.  You know you've been avoiding this for a very long time.  And you need to own up your Fear and your Truth.  YOU CAN DO IT!"


Back sitting in front of the heater ...


(I feel very small ... I'm scared ... but hey, at least I'm warm sitting in front of my old crappy heater! Hahaha!)

2 comments:

vivienne said...

So proud of you for going for it today!
You were one of the first people to add an image to the group and I LOVE that! You rock.

You can so do this and I'm so glad you chose to go on this adventure and you can definitely do it!

Gerri said...

Taking the brave ride with you. ;)