Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012

It's that time of the year ...

Art House Co Op just announced the Sketchbook Project 2012.  It is opened for registration now.  Art House Co Op has also expanded the touring countries to Melbourne, Australia (my home town!) and London of UK.

(NOTE:  For Australia and UK shows, it is only limited to the sketchbooks from the respective countries.)

I'm not quite sure if I'll do it this year, especially after the problems I had from last year.  But then to have the rare opportunity to show my work here in my home town is really tempting.  Hmm ... I'm thinking, I'm thinking ... ;)

If you are interested to view my sketchbook for the 2011 Sketchbook Project,  click below links for the related blog posts.


Cheers and have a fantastic day! :)

No comments: