Thought I'd better post a quick update or you'll think that I give up blogging ... :)
This month proves to be an uphill full on challenge. I don't know why things always happen in "clusters" in my life. Let's see:
- Just had a dental implant surgery done (got a major crack on one of my molars). The procedure is not really painful, but all the post-op care and going back and fro to the periodontist for checking is very annoying.
- My laptop is at the repairer (again!) Though I swear that I'm to get a Mac but because of the dental thingy, it ate up a large chunk of my savings for the new Mac. Arrrrgh!!!!!
- Got a Jury Summon in two weeks time. I'm actually hoping they would pick me as it would be a new experience for me.
- Started the Sketchbook Delight online class with Alisa Burke, but since I'm without laptop, I can't watch the video, participate the group work etc.
- Started a new painting practice, stuck at color mixing stage and haven't figured out how to get myself out of it ... yet!
I guess by now, you all get the picture ... So if you don't see me around in the coming weeks, don't be alarm. I'm probably doing a lot of running around and possibly tonnes of swearing as well! Hahaha! :)
That's all for now and wishing you all a fantastic week ahead! (Oh ... and a HAPPY VALENTINE!)