Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Deflation

Pepper, my doggie prince
Just want to let my fellow creatives and bloggers to know that I'm still here.

I'm a bit deflated (in another word pxxx off) at my inability to improve my painting skill.  So please allow me some time to get over myself and then, maybe, I'll come back with a vengeance or more disappointment ..... hmm .....

P.S.  The photo is of my dog, Pepper, from a few years ago.  But it is the perfect representation of how I feel right now.  ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Hybrid
Sorry that you are feeling down. Take care and not sure if this helps... take baby steps. Sometimes that helps me (...so when I am down, please give that line back to me).

Take care and I hope you feel better soon, Evelyn

Leone said...

I know what you mean, I have been absent from my blog for a while too and I miss it but don't know what to write about. I have been very ho hum with my creativity as well. Let's hope we will both be back creating lots of great stuff soon.
I love the photo of Pepper and it conveys how you are feeling very well. I hope your neck is feeling better.

Cameron said...

Sometimes...after over thinking and too much staring at my blank page...I just throw caution to the wind and say F**K IT! Then I just dive right in....

It usually looks worse before it gets good again...haha! Ah...the Love/Hate relationship we have with our creations and talent...

Just remeber that we learn more from our failures than successes...and I believe expression is always worth persuing :)

Btw, saw your Holeys page on the Diary Project Flickr pics....tooo cute!