Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fear



It looks like my neck pain is finally under "control" (via pain medication, chiropractic manipulation and improved sleeping.  Yes, apart from neck pain, I got mild insomnia on the side ... )

I should be feeling good but instead something else crops up.

Currently, I'm working on overcoming the "fear" in relation to some of my drawing subjects.  Sorry if the post read a bit cryptic here.  I need to sort out the fear before I could start talking about it.

At the mean time, here are some links which I used when I encounter such "sticky" situation.  Thought to share them with all my fellow bloggers and creatives.



An Interview of Ray Caesar by Chippy Coates and Richard Scarry
(Quite a long interview.  The part which I'm most interested in is:  a piece of advice for a young art grad?)

(Not that I'm young and an art grad ...)

(If you're interested in Ray Caesar and Eric Forutune [and other fantastic artists] works, follow the Artists link on my side bar.  The link is updated on a regular basis.) 

Enjoy and have a wonderful week ahead!

3 comments:

Cameron said...

I'm so glad the Chiro is helping! Hope you'll get back to sketching again..I've been so enjoying having posts from you again :D

I'll be here when you're ready....with bells on!

WrightStuff said...

Glad to hear you are getting better. Now, about that fear, grab my hand... let's jump!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



(See, we didn't crash down... all good!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links - certainly check them out.

Hope you get better soon.